1. Kliegman R, & Behrman R, Nelson textbook of Pediatrics. Translated by Mohsen Arjmand and Aliraza Salekmoghadam. Tehran: Arjmand publications, 2010. [In Persian]
2. Abolghasemi H. Statement from the Children's Cancer Association and the Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran. Tehran; 2010. [In Persian]
3. Bijari H, Ghanbari Hashem Abadi BA, Hamidreza A, & Homayi Shandiz F. Evaluation of a group therapy based on a Hope therapy approach on increasing
4. the life expectancy of women with breast cancer. Journal of Educational Studies andPsychology 2009; 10 (1): 184-171.
5. White CA. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Chronic Medical Problems: A Guide to Assessment and Treatment in Practice; 2001. Translated by Reza Molavi and Katayoon Fattahi. Tehran: Arjmand publications; 2010.
6. Maani A. Traditional Psychological Medicine - The psyche as pain and therapy. Shiraz University Press; 2007. [In Persian]
7. Sharifi M, & Ordokhani A. Pain relief and maintenance care of cancer pain in children. Statement from the World Health Organization, Tehran; 2005. [In Persian]
8. Finly AG, Grath MC, Cambers P, Bringing C. Pain relief to children treatment approaches, New Jersey: human press; 2006.
9. Tavasoli H, Alhani S, Hajizadeh F. The relationship between anxiety and pain from injections in young children with thalassemia. Paper presented at the International Conference on Children. Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2007. [In Persian]
10. Hocken BM, Willson DW. Essential of pediatric nursing. 8th ed. Stlouis: Mosby; 2007.
11. Valizadeh F. Comparison of the effects of two methods of distraction using music & regular breathing (He-Hu) on the intensity of pain from venipuncture in 6 to 12 year-old children. Master's thesis, Shahid Beheshti University of medical sciences; 2000.
12. Tirgani E, & Naseri A. Guidelines for the family physician. Tehran: Imamat publishers; 2008.
13. Elahi F. Chronic pain, nature, treatment, & side effects. Tehran: Teymourzadeh Publications; 2001.
14. Shaban M, Rasoolzade N, Mehran A, & Moradalizade F. Effect of two nonpharmacological methods (progressive muscle relaxation and music therapy) on
15. pain intensity in cancer patients. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (Hayat) 2006; 12(3):63-72.
16. Bandstra NF, Skinner L, LeBlanc C, Chambers CT, Hollen EC, Brennan D, & Beaver, C. The role of child life in pediatric pain management: A survey of child life specialists. The Journal of pain 2008; 9(4): 320-329. [DOI:10.1016/j.jpain.2007.11.004
17. Tak JH, Bon Van WHJ. Pain and distress reduction intervention for venepuncture in children. Child: care, health and development 2006; 32(3): 257-268. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2214.2006.00578.x
18. Jacobson AF. Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions for IV insertion Pain. Aoren Journal 2006; 84(6): 1031-1048. [DOI:10.1016/S0001-2092(06)64000-3
19. Vosoghi N. Effects of distraction on some physiological indicators and intensity of pain from venous catheter insertion in 3 to 6 yearold children. Master's Thesis, University of Guilan; 2008.
20. Sinha M, Christopher NC, Fenn R, & Reeves L. Evaluation of no pharmacologic methods of pain and anxiety management for laceration in the Pediatric Emergency Department. Pediatrics 2006; 117: 1162-1168. [DOI:10.1542/peds.2005-1100
21. Shahabi M, Kalani Tehrani D, Eghbal M, Alavi Magd H, & Aabed Saeidi Zh. A comparison of the effects of EMLA anesthetic cream and distraction (using music) on pain of venipuncture in school aged children at the Ayatollah Shahid Dastgheib Hospital Shiraz. Shahid Beheshti Journal of Nursing and Midwifery 2007; 17(56): 12-18.
22. Perry P. Clinacsl nursing skills and techniques. Philadelphia: Mosby; 2006.
23. Friedrich WF. Art-therapy & CBT in child abuse trauma, association for play therapy 2008; 17(1): 7-10.
24. Williams GH. Developmental Art Therapy. Baltimore, MD: University Park Press 2009.
25. Galenson D. Portraits of the Artist: Personal Visual Art in the Twentieth Century. University of Chicago - Department of Economics; National Bureau of Economic Research, NBER Working Paper 2009; No.W13939. [DOI:10.3386/w13939
26. Sweeney DS, & Homeyer L. The hand book of group play Therapy: how to do it, how it works, whom it's best for. Jossey-Bass Publishers; 1999.
27. Murphy J. Art therapy with sexually abused children and young people, International Journal of Art Therapy 2011; 3(1): 10-16. [DOI:10.1080/17454839808413054
28. Delavar A. Theoretical and practical research in the humanities and social sciences. Tehran: Roshd Publications; 2009.
29. Beyer JE. The alternate forms reliability of the oucher pain scale. Pain management nursing 2005; 6(1): 10-17. [DOI:10.1016/j.pmn.2004.11.001
30. Mcgrath PJ, & Unguth AM. Pain measurement in children. Pain clinical update, 1995; 1 (2): 1-4.
31. Namnabati M. The effect of distraction on pain from burn injuries at the Hospital for burn trauma, Isfahan. Research in Medical Sciences. 2002; 7 (1):67-69.